- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any password and other account information that you create in order to access or use the Services.
- You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password.
- You also agree that We are not liable in any manner for any loss that you may incur as a result of any third party using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You are solely liable for any losses incurred by Us, Our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to misuse of your account or password. Log-in to your account shall be used by one person.
- Multiple people are not permitted to share the same/single log-in.
SERVICE AND USE OF WEBSITE
- provide to You basic support for the Services at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support if purchased separately,
- use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for:
- planned downtime (of which We shall give at least 8 hours notice via the Services and which We shall schedule to the extent practicable during the weekend hours from 6:00 p.m. Singapore Time (SGT) Friday to 6:00 a.m. Singapore Time (SGT) Monday), or
- any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Our employees), or Internet service provider failures or delays.
- and provide the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Our Services may be subject to limitations, such as, for example, limits on number of registered Staff within your practice, on the number of calls you are permitted to make against Our application programming interface, and, other limitations dependent on the User Plan, for example. The Services provide real-time information to enable you to monitor your compliance with such limitations.
- Use is restricted to the number of Users as subscribed to by your medical practice.
- Data Storage is limited to 10 GB per Doctor. Storage beyond that will be charged as per previaling data storage rates at Clinicea.
- Membership is non-transferrable to any other Practice or User.
- User cannot sub-license the Membership or Subscription or any part thereof to any other entity.
- We may suspend your ability to use or access the Website Services at any time while we investigate complaints or alleged violations of this Agreement, or for any other reason within our sole discretion.
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Website Services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Website;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us;
- any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so;
- any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights;
- any trade secret of any third party; or
- any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding;
- any job posting involving any franchise, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or its Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Website or in on Website Services;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Website and its Services without our prior written authorization;
- Link to any page of or material on the Website other than the URL located at www.clinicea.com;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Website visitors or members without their express consent.
PAYMENT, FEES AND TAXES
- You agree to pay all membership fees, subscription fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to your use of Services and you shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the User Plan that you purchase and not on actual usage of the services.
- All fees are non-refundable
- Each User / Member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. Technolarity is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
Method of payment:
AFFILIATED / EXTERNAL SITES
- you breach any terms and conditions of this Agreement
- we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- user becomes Insolvent or ceases to carry on business.
- user does not accepts the changes in the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Users or for Technolarity or are contrary to the interests of the Website Services.
User's Obligations in relation to the support services
- Where User requests Support Services involving alleged errors or defects in the Website Services, User shall provide to Us a documented example of the alleged error or defect;
- User shall, if requested by Us, provide a listing of output and any other data We reasonably require in order to reproduce operating conditions similar to those existing when any alleged error or defect in the Website Service was discovered by User.
- correction of errors or defects caused by User's operation of the Website Services in a manner other than as authorised by Us;
- correction of errors or defects caused by the use of the Website Services by a person not authorised by Us.
- correction of errors caused in whole or part by the use of software other than the Website Services;
- correction of errors which, in the opinion of Technolarity, were caused by the failure of User to provide suitably qualified and adequately trained staff to operate the Website Services;
- training of User's staff;
- rectification of errors arising from faults in the hardware on which the Website Service is being accessed from or any device connected to that hardware;
- maintenance of User's computer network;
NOTICES AND COMMUNICATION
SEVERABILITY - WAIVER